Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"ISLAM... Got Questions? Open House" / P.S. NO, I do NOT!

When my family and I were passing through Bellevue, Washington where mostly white people, Asians, Indians; Arab and Middle Eastern people populate...

So, anyways, I looked around and on some of the poster sings is this "promoting" the wicked, false, hellish Islam religion saying: "ISLAM: Got Questions? OPEN HOUSE!"

My answer to that question: NO. I do NOT! How about: "CHRISTIANITY... Got Questions? OPEN HOUSE!"

Man, man, man, WHY is it always that the Muslims put us Christians to SHAME in promoting the false religion of Islam while WE CHRISTIANS often FAIL to actively SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST to ALL PEOPLE in our local communities!

My brethren this ought not so to be; we gotta get better than this...

We gotta...

Only God Almighty, LORD JESUS CHRIST is "Mr. Right" after all...

2 comments:

  1. no questions, but I saw your comment at Vox Day's alphagameplan, and it was really cringeworthy - I answered to you there.

    By the way, I think that your methods of sharing the gospel aren't very effective and may be even off-putting.

    Have you considered instead of standing in street with Bible above your head becoming the man people around you would wish to be and sharing good message then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pilgrim of the East... you a fellow believer of the Lord Jesus Christ? A BORN AGAIN in spirit Christian?

      If so, cool. If not, I'm not discerning any good intent, respect, advice, correction coming in my direction from you but instead a "passive-aggressive", sly and "sneaky" maneuver to try and get under my skin because you take personal "offense" on something I said to someone else and NOT YOU.

      If there's one thing learned in life about people IS: NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK UNLESS YOU CARE ABOUT THEM AS A HUMAN-BEING.

      Thanks for stopping by here though. I had sent you a Gmail invitation but it's interesting you come to my own turf to let me know how you feeling.

      Either way, I probably don't know you personally and you probably don't know me too well (* I mean in real life*) as well, so... see ya around.

      Peace in His Name,

      ~ Bro.

      Jed

      Delete